Do your circumstances not allow you to pursue your higher degrees in a foreign country? Chinese Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 is a creditable opportunity for international students. China has brought such opportunities to the people of all continents to establish cooperative relationships among the countries. You’re learning under the advanced educational system of China will help you grasp future career opportunities more readily. It will be a landmark transformation that will mold your career in a progressive form. After completing your fully-funded scholarship program in China, you will feel that your personality will have been professionally groomed, and you will have learned the skills necessary for career growth.
This international scholarship 2022 hip is available in English or the Chinese language. This opportunity is available for the masters and doctoral levels. Thus, everyone with excellent command of any language can apply for this scholarship. This China Government scholarship has precisely been carved out for international candidates with non-Chinese citizenship. If your language requirements do not meet the standard score requirement, China facilitates you with a one-year language course before your desired degree. Moreover, the handsome stipend amount and the accommodation facility and medical insurance coverage are the attractive features of this option that help grab the brilliant minds towards China.
The Chinese scholarship for international students to study abroad is an extensive option free of cost. Zhejiang University is one of the top-rated universities that help develop the pool of international students in China. Similarly, the university aims to boost the perception of Chinese higher education in the world. Every year, the institute accepts hundreds of CSC scholarship candidates, has excellent academic records, and abide by institute laws and regulations. Moreover, the students are promoted to take part in the extra-curricular activities that help them nourish properly. Zhejiang is actively contributing to achieving its mission of delivering quality education at all program levels and assisting the world through the participation of international intellectual aspirants.
The Chinese university has reached your doorstep to provide you with a fully-funded educational opportunity in a friendly environment. This will be a worthy chance for you to learn the dynamics of development while studying and residing in the world’s emerging economy. Further, the beautiful location surrounded by natural greenery and the fresh water of lakes and rivers will provide you with a mentally and physically refreshing environment. The professional mentors will be welcoming you wholeheartedly with open arms to learn under their guidance through developmental projects, assignments, and lectures. This CGS opportunity will help people from all backgrounds to gather at a single platform and work for global development by joining hands at all fronts.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China:
- Zhejiang University
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
ZU CSC Scholarship Duration:
- 3-4 academic years for Doctoral Scholarship in China
- 2-3 academic years for Master’s Scholarship in China
Benefits of the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022:
- Tuition waiver.
- Free on-campus accommodation.
- Handsome stipend.
- Comprehensive Medical insurance is granted.
Eligibility Criteria of Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022:
General Requirements for all applicants:
- All graduates and young professionals can apply.
- You must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- Good mental or physical health.
- English or Chinese proficiency is required.
- If you are applying for English taught programs and your native language is not English, you are required to submit the language proficiency test certification. IELTS (6.5 or above), TOEFL (90 points or above), or other proof. TOEFL My Best score is also accepted.
- If you are applying for Chinese taught programs, you must have secured 180 points or above in the HSK level 5 test.
- GRE/GAT/NTS Test score.
For Master’s Degree:
- Under 35 years of age.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to that.
- Students with bachelor’s degree programs from top 500 world universities are encouraged to apply.
For Doctoral’s Degree:
- Under 40 years of age.
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent to that.
How to Apply for ZU Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 in China?
- Students must log in to the application system for the Zhejiang University scholarship on its official website.
- Ensure to upload the application material.
- Ensure to fill up the required fields.
- Carefully fill in all the fields and submit the application form with due care.
Documents required for the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China:
- Complete application form filled in Chinese or English.
- Recent photograph with white background (35mm * 45 mm size).
- Copy of foreigner physical examination form.
- Non-criminal record certificate.
- Form for provisional acceptance of the international student by the university.
- GRE/GAT/NTS test certificate.
- Copy of passport.
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Highest degree certificates.
- Academic transcripts.
- Personal statement in Chinese or English (no less than 1500 words).
- Two letters of recommendation in English or Chinese.
- Publish academic papers.
- Other achievements.
- In case of cancellation of Chinese citizenship, provide a valid certificate.
- Proof of foreign citizenship.
Selection Criteria for the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China:
- Research ability.
- Academic performance.
- Language proficiency.
- The decision of the Chinese Scholarship Council.
- The application deadline for this scholarship to study in China is March 31, 2022. The application material should be submitted before February 28, 2022.