The US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 is a tremendous opportunity for the new generation with a values-driven, collaborative, and creative approach. Individuals with the drive to develop economies and civil societies are privileged to apply for that. This opportunity in the USA will help strengthen the ties between Jordan and US. This US exchange program will help Jordanian leaders build skills essential to creativity, problem-solving, innovation, equity, and inclusion. If you are committed to serving your communities with valor and perseverance, this program has been specially drafted for you.
The international exchange program, sponsored by the US and Jordan, is a merit-based exclusive program that comprises various phases. The robust leadership training is the program’s first phase in which training is given to the selected diverse fellows with high potential in social and economic development areas. The second phase includes US exchange experience, which will tailor practical exposure at selected US host organizations. The individuals will also get the chance to conduct formal visits to entities working in the various disciplines of UJLEP. Moreover, the homestays with US families, volunteer work, and engagement in cultural activities will further enhance their technical skills and understanding of American culture.
The fully-funded leadership program will allow potential leaders to practice the learned leadership and technical skills in the follow-on projects within Jordan communities. Thus, helping bring developments in Jordan. The journey does not end here; you will get the chance to be a part of the sustainable Alumni network. Further, alumni can build new network connections, explore collaborations, and exchange technical knowledge and expertise in their disciplines. Alumni will also have the opportunity to participate in the programs, aiming towards solving the local and regional issues of the communities.
The leadership program abroad requires individuals who have strong social and communication skills, possess religious and cultural tolerance among peers, can respect the opinion of others, are capable enough to ensure commitment towards the fulfillment of the program goals, and are proficient in speaking and writing English. Furthermore, individuals who can articulate new ideas that bring change to the communities must be engaged in UJLEP 2023. You must be passionate about overcoming community challenges and making a significant impact through your skills and innovative self-developed ideas.
US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 in the USA:
- United States of America
- US host organizations.
- Business & Entrepreneurship.
- Community engagement.
- Civil society.
- Women’s Empowerment.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility.
- Civic participation.
- Public health.
- Environment and Climate Change.
UJLEP 2023 Program Duration:
- The duration of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 is of three years.
Check Hansen Leadership Institute in the USA | Fully Funded
Benefits of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program:
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to get J-1 Visa support.
- Round trip travel from home town to the US.
- Accommodation facility.
- The monthly allowance covers transportation, living expenses, and meals.
- Given the health benefits in case of accident and sickness.
Eligibility Criteria of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- Citizens and residents of Jordan can apply.
- The age should be between 21 to 35.
- At least one year of working experience in any of the mentioned disciplines.
- Should be available to attend the program in 2023.
- Should be able to receive U.S. J-1 Visa.
- Should be committed to returning to their home country after completion of the program.
- Should be devoted enough to implement a community-based project.
- Should be proficient enough in speaking and writing English.
How to Apply for the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 in the USA?
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves via the online application system.
- Provide all the required personal information, including your academic and professional background.
- Ensure to answer all the questions that are asked during the application process.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, if any.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Check HISA Egypt Dialogue | 30 Fully Funded Seats
The selection process for US Jordan Leadership Program 2023:
Selection will be based on the following aspects:
- The decision of independent readers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mentioned disciplines.
- Your capability to work in diverse groups.
- Your ability to respect the opinions of others.
- Your social and communication skills.
- Your commitment towards the program.
- Your positive and energetic attitude.
- Your commitment to serving the Jordan communities.
- Commitment to contribute towards the development of Jordan at local and regional levels.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to visualize and engage around the chosen discipline.
- Perseverance to make an impact.
- How adaptable is your personality?
- Ability to learn and develop.
- The application deadline for the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Programs (UJLEP) 2023 is February 03, 2023.