The United Nations Development Program has announced its new 2 years UNDP Graduate Programme 2023 for recent graduates. The young graduates will get a chance to learn in a highly motivational environment. The UNDP fully-funded graduate programme will enable the participants to start their professional careers in international development. The selected graduates for this international fully-funded opportunity will participate in the speedy completion of sustainable development goals. UNDP is enthusiastic about the completion of SDGs because it is a surety towards a better future for this world. SDGs include the burning issues of the contemporary time ranging from poverty alleviation, promotion of education, elimination of hunger, gender parity, women empowerment, elimination of child labor, and many more. All the young graduates of this outstanding and innovative UNDP’s new international graduate program will contribute to fulfilling the above-mentioned goals.
The two-year United Nations program is a life-changing mission that offers an exclusive opportunity to young and fresh graduates to help UNDP in eradicating poverty while protecting the earth. UNDP is currently working in 170 countries in the world. The successful candidates for this international professional entry-level contract will be assigned tasks in more than one location in the world during their two years with the organization. Moreover, the participants of the United Nations graduate program will get the opportunity to boost their capabilities and skills by working in real work and by working alongside the intelligent and brilliant minds of the world. The most important feature of this international contract by UNDP is that it is the entry point for the young graduates to an organization that is a part of the world’s largest organization which is the United Nations. The opportunity can surely open the vista of a professional world for their participants.
The work in the international UNDP’s graduate program is categorized into two streams. One is the program and policy stream and the second is the corporate operations stream. Both streams have different eligibility criteria when it comes to educational requirements. The eligibility criterion is discussed in detail in the following paragraphs. Along, with this, the participants who have experience in sustainable development coupled with youth empowerment, data analysis, innovation, economic finance, procurement, partnership, and monitoring and evaluation, are highly encouraged to apply to this international sustainable development opportunity.
UNDP is looking for candidates for its young professional program who are graduates and nationals of the countries where UNDP is working on different projects regarding SDGs. Besides, personal growth and a chance to start a professional career with a world-leading organization, the participants will also be getting other financial benefits. Successful candidates will enjoy all the perks that having an employee in a multinational organization. The following article elaborates on all the benefits that are being given to the selected candidates in UNDP young professional program. So don’t miss an outstanding opportunity if you fulfill all the eligibility requirements for joining the UNDP opportunity 2023.
UNDP Graduate Programme 2023:
- United Nations Development Programme
- country, regional, or headquarter offices of UNDP
UNDP Program Duration:
- 2-year Graduate Programme
Benefits of the UNDP Graduate Program 2021-22:
- The candidate will come into a one-year international professional entry-level contract with UNDP which will be renewable for a second year after a performance evaluation.
- A competitive salary will be given by UNDP.
- The candidate can have paid annual leave.
- Ticket for travel between your location and the duty station.
- A paid sick leave will be granted to the candidate.
- Health and disability insurance will be granted.
Eligibility Criteria of the UNDP Graduate Program 2023:
- The applicants must be citizens of the countries where UNDP operates to support SDGs.
- For master’s degree holders, the work experience must not be more than two year in the relevant field acquired after the degree completion.
- For bachelor’s holders, with a minimum of 2 years and not more than 3 years
- Women and individuals from minority groups, indigenous people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Eligibility for the program and policy stream
- One should be graduated: in political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science, or a related field.
- Eligibility for the corporate and operations stream
- One should be graduated from one or more than one program in the following: business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, economics, data management, or related field.
- For some positions knowledge of French, Arabic or Spanish may be required.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply for the UNDP Graduate Programme 2023?
- The applicant process is online and one can access the application by clicking on apply now button below.
- Personal information is required.
- The language of the application is English.
- If the application is shortlisted after the initial scrutiny, an online test will be taken to assess the competency of the shortlisted candidates. The test will be taken by using a computer or a mobile phone.
- The passed candidates will be called for further assessment in a virtual assessment center.
UNDP Program Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the program is 2 October 2022 (Midnight GMT).