Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022 in the Uk provide an outstanding opportunity to academically brilliant students from around the globe. The Clarendon grant makes the extraordinary students study in Oxford for free. The fully-funded UK scholarship is for every talented mind who can not afford otherwise to come to the world’s most prestigious institute for higher studies. The scholarship aims at fulfilling the mission of the university to welcoming the world’s brightest minds to their Oxford community.
The Oxford scholarship is granted from the Clarendon fund since 2001, the year in which the fund has been established. Basically, the fund is sponsored majorly by the Oxford University Press to support the university’s vision of excellence in research and education. In order to successfully achieve the goals to fulfill the basic objective of Oxford University, every year 150 scholarships are granted to international students. Thus by promoting its own mission, the Oxford University scholarship gives a life-changing chance to the students as well.
Study in the UK’s top university, itself is a matter of prestige and instills a high level of confidence in the students. Moreover, the Clarendon fully-funded scholarships program is an outstanding platform at which long-lasting social, academic, and professional connections are built. The Clarendon scholars along with academic excellence also gain insights into the cultural diversity of the UK. The Oxford scholars become distinguished by attending a diverse range of events ranging from lectures and academic symposia to cultural outings. The outings include visits to the theaters and places of historic importance all over the UK.
The Oxford Clarendon Scholarships for graduate students support the students to focus on their studies by bearing all the financial costs that could potentially hinder the mental capabilities of the scholars. As the scholarship’s sole purpose and focus are to gather the best and brightest minds, the Clarendon Scholarships are highly competitive and are considered very prestigious in the Oxford community. Moreover, by becoming a Clarendon scholar, the students automatically become the number of Clarendon Scholar’s Association and they become connected with other scholars of the community. Fortunately, the scholarship is for full-time as well as part-time masters and DPhil students. Further details about this fully-funded international scholarship in the UK are discussed in the following paragraphs.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- Master’s Degree Program
- DPhil Degree Program/PhD
- Students can apply in any subject with no restriction.
Eligibility Criteria Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022:
- Students from any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender can apply.
- The applicant must have an outstanding or first-class grade in a bachelor’s degree. GPA must be at least 3.7 out of 4.
- There is no subject restriction for this scholarship.
- The student must get admission to Oxford University for a graduate degree (masters or DPhil).
- The students who are already doing masters and want to study for another part-time master’s or another part-time DPhil at Oxford can also be eligible for scholarships. (The student must be currently studying at Oxford).
- Post-graduate courses and diploma courses are not eligible.
- Special considerations are given to the students who have potential academic reasons and aptitude to continue the selected courses.
- A candidate should select the program of his/her interest.
- All interested candidates are directed to first apply for admission in the master’s or doctoral program of the university.
- After applying for admission, the applicant would be automatically selected for the scholarship.
Benefits of Clarendon Scholarships, UK:
- The tuition fee for masters and DPhil will be covered.
- Annual grants for living expenses of up to 15,009 will be granted to the students.
- The scholars will become part of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- The scholars will be given access to symposia, cultural sites like theaters, and historic places.
How to Apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022?
- There is no separate procedure to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants have to apply for the graduate courses at Oxford University between December to January.
- If the applicant fulfills the eligibility requirements, the college or institute automatically forwards the name of the application for the scholarship.
- Once you are shortlisted, the Clarendon Fund will contact you through email and will send you an offer.
- You have to accept that offer letter.
- The candidate has to fulfill all the contract requirements of his/her selected college as well.
- If you have deferred your funding offer once you will never be contacted for any future funding offer by Oxford.
Documents Required for Oxford Scholarship 2022:
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal (if applicable)
- Proof of Awards, Certificates, etc.
- Academic Transcripts, degrees.
- All applicants may apply according to the course by the relevant January deadline.