KDI School Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is an amazing opportunity for those students who want to study in Korea for free. The KDIS Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program for national and international students. International students from more than 70 countries are admitted to KDI School annually, and KDI School has a global community consisting of alumni from 137 countries. KDI School Alumni form a flourishing global network of leaders, reaching every corner of the globe and work together to make the world a better place.
KDI School of Public Policy and Management was established in 1997 to educate and develop the next generation of leaders in today’s rapidly changing and globalizing economy. The School offers an innovative educational program focusing on policy and international issues and aims to transform mid-career professionals into leaders of their respective fields by equipping them with new knowledge, vision, and a global perspective.
KDI School also draws from a wealth of research and resources from the Korea Development Institute (KDI), the nation’s leading economic think tank, which was ranked the 5th among non-US think tanks and the No.1 in the field of international development in the world. In line with the knowledge and experience of KDI, KDI School received official accreditation from NASPAA for all three Masters’ programs, which was the first and only NASPAA accreditation in Korea and the second outside of the U.S.A.
KDI School offers Master’s Programs in Public Policy(MPP), Development Policy(MDP), Public Management(MPM), and Intellectual Property and Development Policy(MIPD). Master’s degree programs are divided into full-time and part-time tracks. Full-time students are able to complete their coursework by the end of the first year. They usually spend the second year working on their research project. The minimum time required for coursework completion is 1 year. Part-time programs use a flexible combination of evening and weekend classes, and students can graduate within two years without interrupting their careers. Also, KDI School offers Ph.D. programs in Public Policy (PP) and Development Policy (DP). Applicants may apply for the full-time track only, and it takes at least 3 years to graduate.
KDI School Scholarship in South Korea 2022:
- South Korea
- KDI School of Public Policy and Management
- Master’s Program
- Ph.D. Program
Benefits of the KDI School Scholarship 2022:
- GAS Scholarship for Mater’s program: primarily intended for students from countries named on the DAC List of ODA recipient nations, as published by the OECD. (If a country is not named on the DAC List, applicants from these countries may be conferred a partial, rather than a full scholarship.)
- Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend of 1,000,000 KRW for most GAS Scholarship recipients
- Seoul G20 Scholarship for Master’s program: awarded to a limited number of students.
- Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend of 1,200,000 KRW, Round trip airfare for Seoul G20 Scholarship recipients.
- GAS Scholarship for Ph.D.: Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend for the first academic year (the scholarship (tuition waiver & monthly stipend) will be reinstated every year only if students meet all scholarship terms and conditions)
Eligibility Criteria of the KDI School Scholarship in Korea 2022:
- A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationalities, or an applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country can apply for KDI scholarship 2022.
- Applicants for a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent to a bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
- Applicants for the Ph.D. program must hold both bachelor’s (min. 3 years) and master’s degrees or equivalent to both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
How to Apply for KDIS Scholarship in South Korea?
- The applicant must apply for admission through the KDIS 2022 online application system. (link)
- Please read the Application Guideline for Korean Students and International Students thoroughly and apply accordingly.
- KDI School does not charge an application once you click the “Complete Application” button, you are UNABLE to edit your application. Please double-check the entered data and submitted documents before completing your application fee.
- Must read the important notice for KDIS 2022 spring admissions before applying.
- KDIS Scholarship Online Application Period: September 6th 09:00 ~ September 27th 18:00, 2021 (KST).
- KDI School Scholarship Required Documents submission deadline (via post): November 30th, 2021 (Must be authenticated)