Islamic Development Bank scholarship is one of the best and most unique opportunities when it comes to Bachelor, Master, or PhD scholarships because the program revolves around uplifting the Muslim Communities in member countries as well as non-member countries. The Islamic Development Bank Scholarships aims at attracting self-motivated, talented, and eager students with splendid development ideas to attain a high level of competency in achieving their goals. Interestingly, the international scholarship provides equal opportunities for males and females to grow and work for their communities. The fully-funded study opportunities are designed to assist the students in achieving their national and global development plans.
The IsDB scholarships are not just studying grants for international students to continue their higher studies in their country’s leading universities but fellow students also receive financial grants for their startups and small businesses. The Islamic Development Bank also offers interest-free loans to students as a development grant to the countries to which they actually belong. The best part is that the grant always keeps on revolving as the money paid back by the students from their business back home is being used to further give loans to the upcoming fellows, and the international scholarship and interest-free loan cycle goes continues to revolve.
The fully-funded scholarships for Islamic world students serve as an effective tool in improving the socio-economic condition of the Member Countries and the Muslim communities. Since its inception, the IsDB is keen on improving the living conditions of the member states and these fully funded top-class scholarships are to fulfill the motto to develop the students and the researchers as Good Citizens & Competent Professionals (GCCPs). For this reason, it is expected fellow students to play a leading role in providing assistance in their country’s development. The vast concepts behind these fully paid undergraduate and graduate scholarships are to build a community development-oriented program. That is why the program is often rendered as a “Distinct Community-Oriented Development Programme”.
The IsDB Scholarship for international students is actually a cluster of four different scholarship programs. It includes scholarships for bachelor, master’s, Ph.D., vocational training scholarships, and scholarships for least developed member countries. To achieve the goal to provide maximum scholarships, IsDB has collaborated with top reputable universities, ministries of higher education in the member countries, and international development intuitions. These partnerships have made the creation of such a platform possible where the focus is on the capacity building of the students and making of the future leaders to achieve the highest development index for their countries.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Either your home country or IsBD member country
- Public or Government University of the home country or IsBD member Country
Types of IsDB Scholarship Programs 2023-2024:
- IsDB Scholarship Programme for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries (SPMC)
- IsDB Master’s Scholarship Program 2023-2024
- IsDB Merit Scholarship Programme for High Technology (MSP)
- IsDB-ISFD Scholarship Programme
- Undergraduate degree program
- Master’s degree program
- PhD degree program
- Post-doctoral degree program
Benefits of IsDB Scholarship 2023-2024:
- The students will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- The tuition fee will be paid by the IsDB.
- No Application fees.
- The travel costs of the students will be covered.
- The students’ medical insurance will be covered till the completion of the course.
- The students will be given interest-free loans to start businesses.
- Thesis/scientific papers preparation
- Conference allowance for Ph.D. scholars
Eligibility Criteria of Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024:
- The candidates must be from Muslim states.
- If the candidates are from non-Muslim countries they must be Muslims.
- The candidates must be from the Muslim community of the member states.
- If the candidates are from non-member states, you must be from the Muslim community.
- The candidates must have a high school diploma or must be enrolled in one of the top public universities in their home countries.
- The candidates must not have less than 70% marks in their high school or in their Bachelor’s while applying for an undergraduate or Master’s degree program.
- The candidates must have a relevant degree from the given list of degree programs while applying for the Master’s Degree program.
- The candidate must have a relevant PhD and two years of related research experience while applying for the Post-Doc program.
- The candidate must not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
How to Apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates have to create their accounts for online applications through the official website.
- Make sure to provide all the relevant documents and contact details including your Email address accurately.
- The candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
- The candidates have to get themselves registered with one of the top public universities at home.
IsDB Scholarship 2023 Deadline:
- The deadline is not mentioned yet. Apply as soon as possible.