The IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021 is one of the best virtual training opportunities. The program aims at empowering youth in this darker time affected by the pandemic. The IMF training program provides a chance to the promising and enthusiastic youth to come forward and become an integral part of the IMF mission of working together to foster global monetary cooperation and secure financial sustainability. The IMF youth fellows impact the future and become a part of IMF drive to positively handle the crisis for a better tomorrow.
The best fellowship program at IMF allows the young participants to gain experience from IMF expert team. The international and national participants of this IMF online fellowship program receive first-hand training led by world-class and outstanding professionals. The program includes the participation of the youth in virtual annual meetings of IMF and participation in virtual training programs. Through this training at one of the best global institutions, the participants learn the true meaning and implementation of inclusive growth.
The free international fellowship in IMF allows every skilled and talented individual – who is eager to lift up the community – to become part of this program. Students, professionals, content, writers, journalists, or economists, everyone can participate in this highly influential youth fellowship opportunity. The program’s basic purpose is to bring change in the world by giving basic as well as true professional training to individuals in key areas like inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy, and climate change.
2021 IMF fellowship program is a platform from where the youth can have deep-rooted connections with scholars, leaders, and IMF experts. The fellowship provides them with probable chances to stay informed about future opportunities, events, or any publications that are related to their interest. The IMF capacity building youth program guides the participants that how a crisis situation can be handled with full ascendancy. As IMF works to foster economic stability and global growth, the participants of the IMF youth fellowship will also learn from these challenges of the real world and will be able to become a lot more active after the completion of the IMF program 2021.
IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021:
- International Monetary Fund
Benefits of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021:
- The participants will receive a certificate of completion of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program.
- The participants will become a part of the network of IMF experts, scholars, and leaders.
- The participants will have access to annual meetings, sessions, and events.
- The participants will become part of a virtual capacity-building program.
- The individuals will participate in the two-day virtual workshop which will be supervised by the IMF experts.
- The participants will become part of the IMF youth network and will come in contact with previous IMF youth fellows.
- The participant will remains updated about future opportunities, events, and publications.
Eligibility Criteria of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021:
- The candidate must be between 20-32 years of age.
- The candidate must have experience either in social activism, engaging with civil society organizations, entrepreneurship, participating in a startup, content creators, bloggers, vloggers, contributors to independent media organizations, or journalists.
- The candidate must have knowledge in international studies, economics, and development as well as climate change, inequality, and the digital economy.
- Students, as well as the graduates, can also apply but they must have studied in the fields of international relations, journalism, economics, or related disciplines.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of the English Language.
How to Apply for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021?
- The candidates have to apply online via the application form.
- In order to continue the application process, the candidate has to enter all the required information.
- Create your account, save your details and proceed to the application.
- Make sure to fill all the blank spaces.
- If you have no answer to a specific question or details, simply write N/A.
- Read carefully before submitting the application.
- The application deadline for the IMF Fellowship Program 2021 is September 24, 2021.