Young potential leaders who desire to pursue their careers in one of the best universities in the European continent are welcomed to participate in the EUI Leadership Program 2022 in Italy. The European University Institute Policy Leader Fellowship 2022 grants students the chance to learn under the mentorship of talented professional leaders. The program aims to deepen the knowledge of Italy’s history and culture. The young brains are encouraged to become a part of the leadership program to meet the institute’s mission of gathering international students and involving them in several activities that impart leadership qualities and make Italy a leader-driving entity in the world.
The fully-funded leadership program in Italy’s university allows every individual to enrich their career development by inculcating some quality-oriented professional skills gained throughout the program’s tenure. Further, EUI fellowship participants share their opinions and convince the fellows and other participants with practical solutions through their eloquent presentation. The aspirants get the chance to work together with diversified people and help contribute their part in the economy of their native countries in particular and Italy in general through their enhanced knowledge and capabilities to lead the world. Thus, making Italy a symbol of integrity nurtures humanity and belongingness among individuals and ensures worldwide development.
The opportunity to learn professional leadership skills abroad not only refine the individual’s educational degrees but also helps them polish their professional skills throughout their educational career that are needed for a competitive edge in the marketplace. Further, the fully-funded fellowship trains students with the problem-solving and decision-making skills that help them overcome the social, economic, political, cultural, and other essential issues critical to society’s wellbeing. Being a diverse institute, the students came from different nations. The STG fellowship instills a sense of cooperation among people from diverse cultures, races, religions, and socio-political backgrounds. Furthermore, while working together with people of different mindsets, they will get the chance to establish their persuasive social influence in a global community.
The European University Institute is executing the Leadership program 2022 in Italy, ranked among the world’s best universities to promote leadership excellence. The institute is devoted to the spheres of social sciences and humanities. It has earned a rapport as a transnational hub regarding research and quality learning. It intends to integrate the academics and research-based knowledge and align them in the policy formulation for the uplifting of society. The institute aims to play an active role in the cultural and scientific development of Europe through introducing such inspiring programs. Such programs support participants in career progression through interdisciplinary research on societal challenges, debates, workshops, pieces of training, skills development sessions, conferences, and other events under the guidance of influential persons.
EUI Leadership Program 2022 in Italy:
- European University Institute.
EUI Program Duration:
- The program duration for the European University of Institute Leadership Program in Italy 2022 is either five or ten months between September 2022 and June 2023.
Benefits of the EUI Leadership Program 2022, Italy:
- Candidates are provided with an opportunity to learn about European culture.
- Candidates of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates will be provided with euro 2,500 per month.
- Household allowance of euro 300 per month. An additional allowance of euro 200 per month is paid for each independent child.
- Medical coverage throughout the program is facilitated.
- Traveling expense of first-class rail and economy class airfare is allowed for totaling of euro 1,200.
Eligibility Criteria of the EUI Leadership Program 2022, Italy:
- Early or mid-career professionals who exhibit professional experience and potential for future development.
- People are already engaged in policy issues.
- People belonging to civil services, media, politics, and non-governmental organizations are eligible.
- Curiosity-driven individuals are preferred.
- People of all nationalities can apply.
Selection Criteria of the EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
- Potential to learn.
- Focus area of work.
- Work plan.
How to Apply for the EUI Leadership Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- Register your application first.
- Complete your application carefully.
- Submit the application before the deadline.
- Once the application is submitted, you cannot modify it.
Documents Required for the EUI Policy Leader Fellowship 2022:
- Curriculum Vitae in pdf format (100-120 words).
- Letter of Motivation in Pdf format (maximum 100 words). It should cover your interests, transnational policy issues, and your ambitions and reasons for applying there.
- Work plan with the title (maximum 1500 words).
- Copy of Highest Educational certificate.
- One letter of reference in Pdf format.
- Work sample including either report, article, blogpost, etc. (1 to 3).
- Language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, TOEIC, or BEC)
EUI Leadership Program 2022 Deadline:
- The last date to apply for this program is January 25, 2022, at 24:00 CET.