Students with an excellent academic record are welcome to apply for the EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland 2022. It does not restrict any nationality, so everyone with a Bachelor’s degree from EPFL or any other foreign institute should gird up their loins to continue the fellowship program in the heart of Europe. This fully-funded fellowship is an additional package granted to you with your master’s degree, along with the numerous necessary benefits. The institute is based on diversity and inclusion, a significant part of its development and excellence policy. EPFL has specifically developed the Equal Opportunity Office to ensure equal opportunities for all genders, looking forward to joining the institute.
The fully-funded international fellowships in Europe aim to promote equality in scientific, administrative, and technical fields by offering mentoring, coaching, and women-specific grants to the participants. Moreover, unbiased decision-making is being induced by the influential decision-makers because it is a crucial step in businesses that affect the whole related functions. Further, EPFL is part of the International Dual Career Network, which includes many NGOs and institutions, which facilitates you for the perfect job fit. Besides this, the multiple networks are helping your spouse find a good job as well. The institute hosts various events and conferences to gather together and build networks with successful role models.
The Master Excellence Fellowships in one of Switzerland’s best institutes is committed to making your dreams true. The activities held aim at the informal exchange of information between the successful leaders and the participants who tell their success stories by talking about their career’s vision. While working at EPFL, you will get a cooperative environment that makes you feel respected. The institutional thriving recognizes individual dignity and does not tolerate the events of harassment and any discrimination. Furthermore, the institute actively ensures sustainability patterns by focusing on social and environmental transition in all its functions. Along with the sustainability approach, the institute focuses on harnessing technology and science to support humanitarian action and promote peace worldwide.
The EPFL master’s fellowship by EPFL, a research institute located in Lausanne. It is one of the vibrant science and technology institutes in Europe. It is famous for its specialization in natural sciences and engineering. It moves around the core themes of education, research, and innovation. It welcomes everyone from 120 nationalities to come and join either as a student, professor, or collaborator. Through its partnership with other organizations, political circles, and the general public, the institute strives to impact society productively. In addition to that, advanced technologies help in the social, economic, and environmental development of the Global South.
EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland 2022:
- The École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
- The duration of the EPFL Fellowships in Switzerland 2022 is valid till 4 semesters of the master’s program.
- Master’s Level.
Benefits of the EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland 2022:
- The scholarships are valued at CHF 10,000 per semester.
- Room reservation is granted.
- Certificate of excellence at the end of master’s program.
- Polished networking with the influential persons of the industry.
Eligibility Criteria of the EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland:
- Everyone from any nationality can apply.
- Students will be selected on competitive academic scoring.
- Your degree at EPFL should not be a second master’s degree.
How to Apply for the EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland 2022?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- The external candidates can apply for the fellowship on the same master’s application form by ticking the box which asks either to apply for the fellowship along with the degree or not.
- In the case of external applicants, no additional documents other than the documents for the application are required.
- In the case of internal candidates, the section might either ask you or you can submit the application to the section.
- In the case of internal candidates, supporting documents are required.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria for the EPFL Fellowships in Switzerland 2022:
- Competitive ranking.
- Good academic record.
- Recommendation of Fellowship Committee.
Documents required for the EPFL Switzerland Fellowships:
- 2 letters of recommendation from relevant professors.
- Motivation letter.
- Transcripts demonstrating your grades acquired at EPFL.
EPFL Excellence Fellowships Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for external candidates is by April 15 or December 15 whereas the internal candidates can apply by January 31 or April 30.