East China Normal University Shanghai Government scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. It is a great chance for students who are aspiring to study in China for higher education. East China Normal University welcomes international students from all over the world who are seeking a high-quality education at one of the top universities in China. This East China Normal University scholarship 2023 attracts a large number of talented applicants to study at China’s best institute, which is located in Shanghai.
East China Normal University (ECNU) is recognized as one of China’s most prestigious educational institutions, providing students with a world-class education and research opportunities. China is excelling in the field of education, technology, and research and taking over the world. If you are an international student and have never traveled abroad, then you are strongly encouraged to apply for this Shanghai Government Scholarship. It allows students to continue their studies at a place that offers a variety of degree courses by highly skilled professors.
The primary objective of this international scholarship in China is to attract a large number of dynamic, young, and talented candidates from around the world who can use their skills to make the world a better place. Therefore, if you have a knack for research, and want to do something meaningful that will benefit society and the world as a whole, then East China Normal University is a perfect place for you. They are providing full financial support to passionate young researchers and students who aim to shape the world with their vast knowledge and experience.
The Shanghai government is contributing by providing all funding so that young talent can pursue their dreams and contribute to their society without any financial constraints. As an awardee of this Chinese scholarship, you will have access to equipped modern research laboratories of the university and will meet people and researchers from diverse backgrounds. The key advantage of this scholarship is that you will not be paying a single penny to study in China. The Chinese government will be covering all of your expenditures and provide you with a monthly stipend to meet your expenses. The world of opportunities awaits you. So, hurry up and apply for this wonderful opportunity.
East China Normal University (ECNU) Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023:
East China Normal University
Level of Degree:
Duration of Degree:
- Bachelor (4 years)
- Masters (2 years)
- D. (3 to 4 years)
Check Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Benefits of the East China Normal University Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023:
- Students will get a full tuition fee waiver.
- Free accommodation will be provided to students.
- Medical insurance will be provided to successful candidates.
- Bachelor students will get a monthly stipend of 2500 Chinese yuan.
- Masters students will receive a monthly stipend of 3000 Chinese yuan.
- Doctoral students will get a monthly stipend of 3500 Chinese yuan.
Eligibility Criteria for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023:
- All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Candidates must have a good educational background.
- Candidates must be in good health.
- Candidates aspiring for a bachelor’s degree must be under the age of 25 and have a high school degree.
- Candidates aspiring for a master’s degree must be under the age of 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates aspiring for doctoral degrees must be under the age of 40 and have a master’s degree.
- Students who have won a Chinese government scholarship before are not eligible to apply.
Check Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
How to Apply for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023?
- All international applicants should apply online.
- All the applicants need to submit an online application.
- They should upload all the necessary documents.
- Candidates have to pay the application processing fee.
Documents Needed for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023:
Following are the necessary documents that are required for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023.
For Undergraduate Admissions:
- International student’s application form for ENCU (available online)
- A copy of the passport
- High school graduate certificate
- High school transcript
- Language proficiency certificates
- Health certificate
- Letter of guarantee from guardians
- Motivation letter
For Graduate Admissions:
- Application form for international students of ENCU
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Two recommendation letters
- Study plan
- Motivation letter
- Health certificate
- Non-criminal certificate
- Acceptance letter (for Ph.D.)
- Language proficiency certificate (in case of English is not your first language)
The last date to apply for the ECNU scholarship is May 10, 2023.