Dalian University CSC scholarship 2023 in China is a wonderful option for non-Chinese citizens seeking to pursue their master’s or doctorate-level programs abroad. The Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Postgraduate Program 2023 provides students an opportunity to work with people belonging to different cultures, religions, ethnicities, and socio-political and economic environments. The intellectuals learn different disciplines and their relevant educational activities under the mentorship of the world’s top-ranked supervisors. In the era of prevalent pandemics and various socio-politico and economic crises, China has come up with a remarkable option for gathering highly qualified individuals around the world who are eager to contribute to the developments in all spheres of the globe. Moreover, the participants of this scholarship, introduced under the Chinese government scholarship are offered the option of choosing either a Chinese or an English language degree.
The Chinese scholarship for international students abroad seeks to build a constellation of solutions driven by bright minds from around the world. The program offers degrees in all major subjects in both Chinese and English languages but the specialization of literature and arts is only instructed in the Chinese language. This fully-funded scholarship program is envisioned to bring fruitful transformations in the world by promoting the prime graduates of international universities. In this way, high-scoring individuals help provide strong footings to the roots of their native countries. These individuals when going out of the Dalian University of technology after the completion of their degrees would be able to meet the competitive requirements of the professional marketplace. The program provides international students the chance to learn about Chinese culture and its people, and how its emerging economy has been ranked as the second most economic giant in the world.
The CSC China scholarship program on Chinese land allows brilliant and fervent individuals to enrich their academic knowledge and career development through learning new and polishing the potentially acquired professional skills during their stay in China. Besides, it awards bright minds with an opportunity to learn social responsibility, religious tolerance, and respect for individual dignity and maintain everyone’s dignity during the scholarship period and beyond. Moreover, this Dalian University Scholarship in China directs students to put forward the best possible solutions to the world’s critical issues with the help of their practical and theoretical approaches. The participants will get a chance to participate in multiple academic activities under the guidance and support of the top-rated faculty there. The students have the desire to know how China has become a developed nation, and should not miss the prescribed scholarship opportunity.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program 2022 is being conducted in collaboration with the Dalian University of Technology. The university is recognized as the key university which is running its operations under the direct leadership of the Chinese educational ministry. The DUT intends to produce specialized stars accompanied by scientific and technological developments. Inheriting its long-lasting tradition and leading the new trends are also the core values of the institutes. The DUT is regarded as one of the highly reputed universities due to its professional management and good study environment. It is a world-class research-driven university that is making progress for the last so many years in numerous specialized fields. Having the motto of unity, enterprise, originality, and realism, the DUT has trained thousands of individuals who are the testimony of its excellence.
Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2023:
- Dalian University of Technology
- Master’s Degree Level
- Doctoral Degree Level
- Master’s Scholarships in China (3 years)
- PhDScholarships in China (4 years)
Benefits of Dalian University CSC Scholarship China 2022:
- Master’s degree students will get a monthly living allowance of 3,000 CNY.
- Doctoral students will get a monthly living allowance of 3,500 CNY.
- Students of all degrees are exempted from tuition fees.
- An accommodation facility will be provided.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and protection program is facilitated for international students.
Eligibility Criteria of Dalian University CSC Scholarship 2023:
- Candidates must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Candidates from around the world are eligible for the program.
- Students must meet the language requirements for the specified degrees.
- HSK certificate will be required for Chinese-taught programs. HSK 4 180 or more for specialization in science, technology, economics, and management. HSK 5 180 or more for specialization in humanities, philosophy, and social sciences.
- For English language courses, the IELTS score must be 5. 5, or higher and for TOEFL, the score must be 80 or higher.
- Applicants belonging to countries where English is an official language are exempted from the proof of English proficiency certificate.
- The applicants applying for master’s degrees should possess a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 years.
- The applicants applying for doctoral degrees must possess a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply for the Dalian University CSC Scholarship 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- Candidates must print the application form after filling it.
- While filling in the application, candidates must know the agency number of DUT as 10141 and select the relevant specialization.
- Candidates should mention the preferred language course.
- All required fields should be properly filled up.
- Candidates must submit the online application form along with the required documents and acceptance letter form DUT Via email to [email protected]
Required Documents for the DUT Chinese Government Scholarship 2022:
- Copy of Highest diploma. (if not in Chinese or English language, translate it into either Chinese or English).
- Copy of academic transcripts.
- Study or research plan in Chinese or English language. It should not be more than 800 words.
- Acceptance letter from DUT supervisors.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of physical examination form and test report.
- Copy of passport.
- HSK, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Certificate declaring you non-criminal.
- One picture of size 3cm*4cm.
- The application deadline for the Dalian University CSC scholarship program 2023 in China is February 20, 2023.