DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2024-25 is available for graduates, with a high academic track record and a desire to pursue their post-graduation degree in Germany. It is an incredible opportunity for bright minds of graduates to enroll themselves in a foreign degree institute where they can work and learn in an international environmental setting. This scholarship will provide students with the learning bridge to explore new avenues under the mentorship of professionals in their fields. This fully-funded scholarship for international students will enrich your horizon about the German language, its culture, and its people. The young graduates are encouraged to become a part of this international scholarship and contribute to the DAAD’s goal of gathering students across the world and engaging them in various educational fields to help them develop their home countries in a sustainable way.
The fully funded development-oriented postgraduate opportunity in Europe aims to promote the learning and development of specialists and newly industrialized countries. The objective of the DAAD is to contribute towards the sustainable development of the countries through imparting knowledge and skills to local experts with the mutual collaboration of international partners. This will promote an empathetic relationship between countries and people while endorsing peace and welfare worldwide. Thus, working for the betterment of social and political development of the developing and developed countries of the listed regions. Being a funding body, DAAD University in Germany is playing a cardinal role to confront all the prevailing global challenges of the different fields in the international system.
The aim of this scholarship in Germany is to focus on guaranteeing the future of generations with less poverty, better health, and improved education. People from multiple backgrounds are appreciated to become a part of the global educational network and make their recognition worldwide through their striving and tiring efforts to achieve the desired goals. This international scholarship aims to refine future leaders and make them socially responsible people to deal with societal encounters. By facilitating the students with the best study and research opportunities, the different universities in Germany have brought forth competitive options, based on the pillars of equality and diversity.
The DAAD scholarship in Europe is organized by the heart of the European country. The motto of DAAD is to change by the exchange which means that the challenges associated with the dynamic processes of the globe are addressed by shaping them in new ways. With the three main areas of Scholarships for the Best, Structures for Internationalization, and Expertise for Academic Collaboration, DAAD is focusing on new ideas, experiences, and continuity toward success. These international scholarships aim to foster human capacity, quality education, and related knowledge to contribute towards the solution of global challenges. With its admiring opportunities, DAAD is constantly working for improving the quality and transparency of the work.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2024/25:
- Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration of Program:
- DAAD Master’s Degree Scholarship (12 to 24 months)
- DAAD Doctoral Scholarship (12 to 42 months)
Fields of Study:
The DAAD Scholarships in Germany for international students are available in the following different fields:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics.
- Development Cooperation.
- Engineering and Related Sciences.
- Regional and Urban Planning.
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences.
- Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- Medicine/Public Health.
- Social Sciences, Education, and Law.
- Media Studies.
Eligible Countries for DAAD Scholarship 2024:
Students from eligible listed countries under the following regions can apply:
- Africa (North Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa).
- America (North & Central America).
- South America.
- Asia (Near and Middle East & South and Central Asia).
- East Asia.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2024/35:
- Monthly stipend of 934 Euros for graduates or 1200 Euros for doctoral students.
- Traveling allowance.
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Health, accident, and personal/private liability insurance are covered.
- Monthly family allowance if you are accompanying your family with you.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/24:
- Highly qualified graduates from the listed eligible countries can apply.
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
- At least 2nd class upper division level Bachelor’s degree.
- Your degree should not be older than 6 years.
- Good English or German language.
- For English: TOEFL score of minimum 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, and 80 internet-based). An IELTS score of a minimum of 6 bands is required.
- For German: DSH 2 or DAF 4 is required.
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China have to submit a certificate of the “Akademische Prufstelle (APS) of the German Embassy.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2024/25?
- The applicants have to register themselves on DAAD Portal.
- After registration, applicants have to apply online through DAAD Portal.
- Make sure to download and complete the application form.
- Complete all the required fields for each level in the application form.
- Provide all your required documents in German or English Language.
- Complete your application carefully and send the completed application form along with the documents to the respective university.
Selection Criteria of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2024/25:
- Necessary academic requirements should be fulfilled.
- Expected to complete a study program in Germany with above-average results and as a high-scoring candidate.
- Candidates must have a four-year degree in an appropriate subject.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of professional experience.
- Candidates must have a devotion to work on development-related work.
- Candidates must be willing to take on social responsibility.
- Candidates must be able or committed to initiating personal and professional environmental change after the program.
Documents Required for the DAAD German Scholarship in Germany 2024/25?
- Complete the DAAD application form.
- CV of hand signed.
- Hand-signed letter of motivation, comprising of a maximum of 2 pages, expressing your development-related commitments.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Proof of Language proficiency certificate.
- Professional letters of recommendation from employer.
- Conformation of employment from employer.
DAAD Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline is different for different universities. Do check on their websites, please