Are you from India? Chevening Gurukul Fellowship 2023 in UK is designed for you. This fully-funded fellowship aims to attract young high-flyers and mid-career professionals. You can apply for this wonderful opportunity if you possess a post-graduation degree or equivalent professional training or working experience. People with strong leadership skills are encouraged to apply for this international fellowship. You will be able to address the multiple issues the leaders confront in the various fields. Moreover, you will be allowed to explore changing ideas and advanced practices of leadership that are required in the world of globalization.
The tremendous opportunity in the UK to get hands-on experience through the Chevening fellowship program aims to help you contribute your part to the development of India by enriching your relevant academic knowledge. Moreover, the UK institute believes India is in a crucial position to drive an effective and legitimate institutional order by meeting the emerging global challenges through this leadership development program. The key aspects of the program include policy relevance, academic understanding, and personal development. You will be able to understand the emerging opportunities and challenges of global integration and transform your knowledge into policy and practices through your leading capabilities.
The Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence intends to familiarize you with the current pressing issues and themes that may influence global leadership. The key aspects to be catered under this program are the trade regulations in the economics of global integration, the role of science and technology, international governance, trade agreements with different nations and organizations, socio-cultural challenges, personal development, and leadership skills. Further, the course will include numerous visits to the UK and Europe based on the research and development of a public policy plan.
The fully-funded fellowship for India is designed to provide individuals with the chance to bring forth innovative ideas which can produce positive change in societies. This fellowship is funded by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office and its partner organizations. The fellows will get the opportunity to acquire UK educational qualifications. All they see is the potential of young minds to demonstrate an ability to inspire, inform, and influence progressive change globally. With the diversification of field experience, you can learn and implement your ideas in various sectors to ensure worldwide development.
Chevening Gurukul Fellowship 2023 in UK:
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
Benefits of the Chevening Fellowships 2023:
- Program fees will be covered under the fellowship.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- Return air ticket in economy class from India to UK.
Eligibility Criteria of the Chevening Gurukul Fellowships in UK 2023:
- You should be currently a citizen and resident of India.
- Not be a British citizen or dual-British citizenship.
- Be willing to return to your country after the completion of the fellowship.
- Postgraduation or equivalent professional training or experience.
- Minimum ten years of working experience.
- Be a mid-career professional.
- Strong leadership skills in private, state, or government sector, or in media and civil society.
- Strong knowledge of English.
- Should adhere to the requirements, guidelines, and expectations of the program.
How to Apply for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowships in UK 2023?
- Students have to go to the Chevening website.
- Must register yourself first.
- After verification via email, log into your account.
- Fill up the required fields.
- Provide all the supporting documents, if required.
- Complete the application form carefully and submit it.
Chevening Fellowship 2023 Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowships in UK 2023 is November 01, 2022.