The Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2023 is an outstanding opportunity for mid-career professionals and leaders in Ethiopia. The Chevening fellowship is offered to those Ethiopians who are public servants and government officials and want to enhance their leadership, innovation, and policymaking skills and increase their knowledge, networks, and potential through working in professional’s institutions. This fully-funded fellowship is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office. will be hosted by Coventry Univerity for eight weeks.
The Chevening leadership fellowship will be held in multiple locations across the Uk and in Belgium. In the UK, it will be held in London, Birmingham, Coventry, and other regions while in Belgium it will be held in Brussels. In the eight weeks course, the applicant will be covering leadership for government and public policy, Public policy analysis and management, evidence-based policymaking, Policy delivery mechanisms and measuring policy impact, personal public service leadership and impact, Strategy setting, transparency, accountability, and stakeholder engagement, and manage change in public policy.
The Chevening Ethiopia Fellowship program is one of the best fellowship programs to get experience in the areas of government and public policy. The aim of the Coventry University Uk is to provide a unique learning experience to the applicants, develop responsible and innovative future leaders and promote cultural diversity and harmony among the applicants.
The fellows of the Chevening fellowships 2023 will be part of different study visits and projects with different UK and EU government organizations. The applicants will be placed with a government agency to work on a ‘real-life’ policy-based project. So, this international fellowship program is an amazing opportunity for those who can not go for a full-time one-year master’s degree program due to their busy schedules. The following article is a complete guide about the benefits and eligibility criteria of this fellowship along with the other procedure to apply.
Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2023:
- United Kingdom
- The UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office.
- Coventry University
- 8 weeks
Benefits of the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2022:
- The fellowship will cover full program fees.
- The living expenses of the application will be covered.
- The fellowship covered the costs of the return economy airfare.
- Applicants will be working in top UK and EU Government organizations.
- All applicants will be getting free study visits.
Eligibility Criteria of the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship:
- The applicant must be a national of Ethiopia.
- The applicant must be currently living in Ethiopia.
- The applicant must return to Ethiopia after the completion of the fellowship program.
- The applicants must have at least seven years of relevant public service experience.
- The applicants must have a great command of writing and spoken English.
- The applicants must not hold British or dual-British citizenship.
- The applicants must have a postgraduate level qualification, equivalent professional training, or relevant experience at the time of Chevening fellowship application.
- The applicants must be able to show devotion to innovation and leadership development.
How to Apply for the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2023?
- The application must be submitted online.
- In order to apply, click on the apply button below.
- First, you need to register and create an account. Even if you have applied last year, still you have to register as a new user. After that give your email and password and click on the Login button.
- Carefully fill all the required blanks and don’t leave any blank empty.
Chevening Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Program 2023 in the UK is 2 November 2022.