British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarships 2023 is one of the best scholarship programs that can lead you to a better world. Early career researchers can apply for this opportunity without thinking for another second, as it will add a feather to your career profile. The British Council has attracted the environmental arts and humanities students to this inspiring in-person and hybrid exchange cohort-building program of up to 3 months to allow them to interact with international scholars. Thus, exploring new avenues of research development and developing their research-related skills according to the international research standards.
The research scholarship opportunity will be operationalized by the Scottish Graduate School of Arts and Humanities to make researchers aware of the current challenges of the particular domain and provide them the ways to carve out feasible solutions to these problems. This funded scholarship program will ensure international research cooperation among early career researchers, Scottish Higher educational institutes, Scottish academic mentors, and external organizations. This program intends to promote the role of environmental arts, humanities, and related disciplines in overcoming the climate emergency. Moreover, it aims to explore the capacity to conduct interdisciplinary research within the context of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and arts.
The scholarship to conduct research in Scotland through British Council is based on the pillars of diversity and inclusion as the opportunity is open for all. This program will create research opportunities and global mobility to identify new approaches to addressing the daunting challenge of the climate crisis. This will also encourage sustainable research and cultural exchange within and outside the context of arts, humanities, and culture. This program has been designed with the integration of the Green Graduate Strategy and Operational Plan of Scottish Graduate School and the Climate Connections Legacy Program of the British Council. The British Council scholarship program has been further structured into creative industries/economies and environmental humanities through the prism of climate change crisis, intervention of arts and culture, and the legacy of COP26.
The SGSAH EARTH scholarships have been offered by the British Council, which is one of the highly recognized global institutes. It has brought you the wonderful gateway to success. The program has been further divided into three geographically and thematically structured clusters where the placements, training, and development opportunities are offered under the mentorship of Scottish-based Scholars. These clusters will create awareness in the field of humanities and environmental arts in the Scottish context, ensure integrated interdisciplinary working beyond the themes, arrange development-oriented trips and engagements, and provide easy access to arts and cultural organizations and field experts.
British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarships 2023:
- British Council.
- Scottish Graduate School for Arts and Humanities.
Check Stanford University Scholarships in USA | Fully Funded
Benefits of the British Council Scotland Scholarships 2023:
- The research skills will be polished.
- Interaction with an international research community.
- Communication skills will be refined.
- New methodologies to conduct the research will be explored.
Eligibility Criteria of the British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarships 2023:
- Should be a Ph.D. and early career researcher.
- Should be graduated from a non-UK university in environmental arts, and humanities.
- Should be able to work with the mentor and access networks of higher education institutes.
- Research proposals should be in arts, humanities, and environment.
Read Singapore International Graduate Scholarship | Fully Funded
How to Apply for the British Council Scholarships 2023?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Ensure to upload the supporting documents, if required.
- Complete and submit the application form with due care.
Documents required for the British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarships 2023:
- Full research proposal.
- CV of up to 4 pages.
- Letter of support of up to 2 pages from your PhD supervisor.
- Letter of support of up to 2 pages from your proposed host institution.
- Budget and justification of resources.
British Council Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is November 07, 2022.