Great opportunity for all of you to study in Australia on scholarship. Australian Government Scholarships are providing you the life-changing opportunity to experience an international education system.
Students studying in Australia explore new cultures, international friends, cuisines, sports, and entertainment along with their studies. Education is not bound to the classroom walls. It is beyond that. As compared to other countries, Australia stands among those that are lower in study costs.
Australian Government supports students to pursue their education at all levels including undergraduate, postgraduate, Vocational Education, and Training. Moreover, in terms of teaching quality, research, and graduate employment, Australian universities receive good ratings.
Why you should study in Australia?
Australia, according to the global perspective is one of the countries that offer courses from the preparatory level to the postgraduate level. Among the fields of engineering, health sciences, and accounting, Australian universities rank in the QS World University rankings.
Australian Government Scholarships 2021-22:
Australia Awards Scholarships
The Australia Awards Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships by the Australian Government. It is administrated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The aim of this international scholarship in Australia is to contribute to the development of partner countries. Students study in Australia through Australia Awards Scholarships would be able to develop knowledge and skills in their field of interest.
Eligibility Criteria Australia Awards Scholarships:
- International students can apply,
- Scholarship holders must leave Australia after their degree completion for two years.
- Applicants must sign an agreement with the Commonwealth of Australia that would make sure that students will comply with Australian Awards scholarship conditions.
Read Erasmus Scholarship Guide 2021 [European Scholarship]
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Return air ticket
- Allowance for textbooks, study materials.
- Contribution for Living Expenses
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees
- Supplementary academic support
- Return economy class airfare for research fieldwork.
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships?
- All the above scholarships have different selection criteria.
- The eligibility criteria for each scholarship vary.
- An applicant must visit the official website for further details regarding application procedures.
For more information about this scholarship visit:
Research Training Program
On the behalf of the Department of Employment, Skills, and Education, the individual university is administrating Research Training Program (RTP) scheme. The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships in Australia. The Research Training Program (RTP) is available for masters and doctoral degree programs in Australian universities. An applicant must submit an application for RTP scholarships to the individual university. The selection and application criteria vary among different universities.
Check South Korea Scholarships 2021-22
Eligibility Criteria of Australian Government RTP Scholarships:
- All domestic and overseas students who are enrolled at an Australian HEP in an accredited HDR course can apply.
- Students intending for research masters for two years can apply for RTP scholarships.
- Students intending for a research doctorate degree for three or four years can apply for RTP scholarships.
Benefits of the Australian Government Research Training Program:
The university will provide one or more of the following financial support to the RTP scholarship recipient;
- Tuition fees waiver
- Stipend for living costs
- Allowances related to the cost of research degrees.
For information about RTP Scholarships in Australia visit:
You might be interested in the following scholarships: