ADB visiting fellow program 2022 is a wonderful opportunity for future-oriented individuals to do their research in a well-known and prestigious organization. The fellows at the Asian Development Bank research fellowship program learn the best possible ways to come up with more practical ideas and solutions for their research topic by working in an international environment. This outstanding opportunity aims at bringing diverse and extraordinary minds from different areas of the world to a single platform which is none other than the headquarters of the Asian Development Bank in Manila.
The fully-funded training program in the Asian Development bank is surely the most awaited opportunity for the researchers due to its resourcefulness and its competitive nature. The selection of the fellows in this fully paid visiting research program endows the authenticity and the competitiveness of the researcher and ensures possible positive impacts that the outcome may have on the contemporary world. Moreover, the research is being done under the supervision of world-class mentors and economists at the ADB. They make sure that the research they are doing is to promote the mission and to fulfill the vision of the bank that is sustainable development and resilience.
Asian Development Bank has remained an epitome of diversity when it comes to ADB Employment, ADB Scholarships, ADB free online courses, and ADB research fellowship program. This is because of the fact that the bank has people from all 60 countries, the member states or the observer states. The bank has a total of 31 state offices all over the world in order to ensure sustainable economic development in Asia. It has been developed on the lines of the World Bank in 1966 and since then the organization has been engaged in multiple projects to attain the sustainable development goals that have been set by the United Nations.
The fully-funded visiting research fellowship program is a unique program and is completely different from the other fully-funded scholarship programs offered by the Asian Development Bank. In this international research fellowship in Manila, the researchers have a wide range of topics related to economics, management, science, and other development-related fields. Furthermore, the selection process is kept highly competitive just to make sure that highly qualified, dedicated, and enthusiastic people could become part of this fellowship program. Through this regional development research program, the organization aims at getting two-way benefits. The one is to provide a head start to the researchers for their challenging and rewarding professional career and the other one is to get ideas to enhance the organization’s regional influence in development.
ADB Visiting Fellow Program 2022:
- Headquarters in Manila
Benefits of the ADB Visiting Fellow Program 2022:
- The fellows will be provided with a lump-sum honorarium in accordance with their qualifications and their experience.
- An economy class round trip air ticket will be provided.
- The visa cost will be reimbursed.
- The visiting fellows will be given a one-time allowance of $100 for miscellaneous travel expenses.
- Office space will be provided to the fellows by ADB.
- The fellows will be provided with the accommodation and subsistence allowance to cover daily hotel costs and subsistence.
Eligibility Criteria of the ADB Visiting Fellowship Program 2022:
- The candidates must be national of ADB member countries.
- The candidate must have PhD or equivalent or must be a PhD candidate.
- The area of research and Ph.D. of the candidate must be Economics or the related field.
- The candidate must be willing to publish the research paper as an ADB working paper.
- The candidate must be able to visit ADB headquarters to stay for a minimum of 2 days and for a maximum of 10 working days.
- The candidate must be able to complete the research within the agreed timeframe.
How to Apply for the ADB Visiting Fellowship Program 2022?
- The candidates have to fill the application online.
- The application must be sent to [email protected]
- Make sure that you have submitted the entire relevant required document with your application.
- The candidates have to submit a short description of the ongoing research which must include the objectives, methodology, findings, and policy implications of the research. Make sure to present your research in the best possible way because it matters in your selection process.
Documents Required for ADB Research Fellowship 2022:
- A brief cover letter
- Research description
- Presentation material such as PowerPoint slides
- A draft paper, if any
ADB Visiting Fellow Program 2022 Deadline:
- Deadline is not mentioned on the official website. Apply as soon as possible.